31 outubro 2005

Ghettos of the heart


Too many hours in a day
Too many strangers in the street
The downtown, the mall, the bay
There’s no place for us to meet

I’m a fork without a knife
And I have a mouth to feed
But I got some strength left
My flowers grow even without a seed

In the ghettos of the heart
Only the hard ones survive
Calm down, take a deep breath
Count to five
For that handful of numbers
Only one name will come to mind
If so, take some time to be kind
There’s someone whose heart
Speeds up when you arrive
Try to understand it from the start
Or you’ll never make it out alive
From the ghettos of the heart…

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

tão pá ka estou eu outra vez feito tonto, é só para saberes mesmo longe sempre presente! continua a escrever que eu continuo sempre a ler! aquele abraço mate!

Anónimo disse...

I always inspired by you, your opinion and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Joe