13 março 2009

balcony thoughts.

i became simpler. i get delighted by the most common things.

listening to just a voice and a guitar. reading. watching football. a lone cigarrete. a cup of coffee.

this is enough to get my days going.
these are the things that make me come out of bed early.

that's why i spend more time at home now. but don't worry, i still give my liver plenty things to think about.

i don't think i ever took life seriously. i never make plans. they're only useful for frustration purposes.

at this age i still have no plan. they say the most interesting people never really know what to do with their lives. that always makes me smile.

simple and weird things make me smile. things nobody else gets. that's why i tell myself jokes. like the doors' joke at the elevator.

i don't think i ask for too much. i just need my heart beating soundly. all the forks & knives will then be bent, gently.

this was also written planlessly. just the way i like it.

1 comentário:

Alexandra disse...

eis a razão porque poderás rever-te em "Into The Wild"